• Eccentric placed hardened steel finished cone rolls out perfect 45° flares and automatically burnishes flare face.
• Original wall thickness is maintained at base of flare.
• Can be used on aluminium and/or soft copper.
• Feed screw handle with torque limitation avoids “overflaring”. When correct flare has been produced, feed screw mechanism will be cut out mechanically.
• 3 / 8 square drive allows operation with a ratchet wrench or power tool
Unit 2, City Park Industrial Estate, Gelderd Road Leeds LS12 6DR
Tel: 0113 487 1985
8 Spectrum Way, Cheadle Heath, Stockport SK3 0SA
Tel: 0161 429 5917 Fax: 0161 429 5918
Unit 1, Phase 1 Stretton Business Park, Brunel Drive, Stretton, Burton upon Trent DE13 0BY
Tel: 01283 566 711 Fax: 01283 563 499
Unit 7 Packhorse Ind. Est. Watling Street, Kensworth Dunstable LU6 3QL