• Eccentric placed hardened steel finished cone rolls out perfect 45° flares and automatically burnishes flare face.
• Original wall thickness is maintained at base of flare.
• Can be used on aluminium and/or soft copper.
• Feed screw handle with torque limitation avoids “overflaring”. When correct flare has been produced, feed screw mechanism will be cut out mechanically.
• 3 / 8 square drive allows operation with a ratchet wrench or power tool
8 Spectrum Way,
Tel: 0330 041 5283 Fax: 0161 429 5918
Unit 1, Phase 1
Stretton Business Park,
Burton upon Trent
Tel: 01283 566 711 Fax: 01283 563 499
Unit 7 Packhorse Ind. Est.
Watling Street, Kensworth